Here it is Bolt fans, my first video You asked for (or at least some of you did), so you got it! I tried to pick up on some of the questions I've seen in the comments over the over the last few days.
You're probably going to want to view the video directly on YouTube, by following the link. But if you can make your comment here, they will be easier for me to track. Thanks!
So please let me know what you think of the video, and any other features of the car that you'd like to me cover in future editions.
My Bolt special event for the day was spotting my first fellow Bolter on the freeway this afternoon. It might have been a test drive. Either way, I gave him a thumb's up as I passed. It's a small club now, but not for much longer, I have a feeling.
Wow! This had some unique views, thank you so much for that! You don't happen to have any friends with babies do you? I'm getting the Bolt from a Volt so I can have more rear room for a baby carrier and booster seat. I'd love to see those in action!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteThat big white circle in the speedometer has got to go! Boy, is it distracting and makes the gauge hard to read. WWTT?
Selling the MINI?
I believe another owner mentioned that there are 3 different color settings you can choose from for the screens including a night mode setting that uses darker colors. Definitely thinking I would leave mine on that setting constantly
DeleteYou have a choice of three themes. The dealer demonstrated all of them when I bought the car but I haven't tried any of the others yet. I don't find this one distracting but I would like to see if the brightness can be turned down just a little.
DeleteYay, finally someone showed me from the back with the seats folded down! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteWell done video! I would have been fine with even just a simple video shot hand held from the phone but you went above and beyond for this!
ReplyDeleteThank you for an excellently produced demonstration.
ReplyDeleteI'm eagerly awaiting delivery of mine. My present Leaf lacks a seat-belt warning chime. Is there one on the Bolt?
Nice video. Be careful with the shark fin on the roof and the rope form the garage door (0:35 in the video).
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Robert Llewelyn would be proud.
ReplyDeleteHow about a series of "Will it fit in a Bolt?" Find a friend with an upright bass. I'd offer mine, but I'm in Michigan.
Great video - thanks : )
ReplyDeleteMy garage is the same situation; loved the video! Thanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteLoved Your video!
ReplyDeleteHow much ground clearance does the Bolt/ Ampera E have?
Important for those of us who lives off-grid and do not have paved roads within 20 miles of our homes.
Awesome video! Looking forward to more!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the comments and questions. I will put them on the to-do list!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I just went on a test drive. Just like my Toyota, they have an Energy button when they actually mean Power. (As an electrical engineer, this really bugs me.)
ReplyDelete